My query is as it that at the time of starting GPS listener, I am
sending context from one activity. Now If I have moved to some other
activity then will I be able to use same GPS Listener which had been
started from previous activity.

if context object has relation with application and not with activity
then it will be possible for me to listen from any actvity. So I want
to know about Context object's relation with application or is it
associated with the different component?