On Dec 1, 10:41 pm, Paddy Yao <ispa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I use VideoView to play video .
> I can use getCurrentPosition() to get current run time .
> But I don`t know how to detect how many frames has play.
>
> Or I should use the other class but not VideoView ?
>
> Does anyone know this issue?

You can't know the frame rate with VideoView or the underlying
MediaPlayer object that powers it.  The Android API doesn't expose
that information.  If you want to know what is possible with media on
Android, look at MediaPlayer.  It's not much to go with and is only
good for simple playback function.

Doug