Problem: I have multitouch unintentionally generating a single stroke
gesture.

I'm using a GestureOverlayView over the entire screen and not
attempting to use multitouch at all.  I'm using
android:gestureStrokeType="single".  One of my gestures is a
horizontal left to right, like a swipe.  It works just fine.  The
problem is that if I touch and hold the left side of my screen, then
at the same time touch the right side and hold, then let go of the
left, then let go of the right, my OnGesturePerformedListener gets
called and it indicates that the horizontal gesture has occurred.
Could this be related to some of the multitouch problems on the Nexus
One?  Is there any way for me to detect this as a bogus gesture?