New to programming in Android and having trouble launching
a video to play activity. I am pulling what remains of my hair out
so any help or advice would be greatly appreciated as I have tried
all sorts and scanned the net for days bu have not come up
with the answer and I bet it's a simple answer.

Basically I have a touch screen that is mapped by a file
to give touch areas that select a video to play. All this
mapping and touch code works.

When I touch an activated area I get the following message:-

Sorry
The application video_4 (process org.example.
video_4) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try
again.

        Force close.

When I looked in my book it says if this happens its because
I have not defined my activity in the manifest file. This I
think I have done.

Here is my manifest file:-

====================
video_4 manifest.xml
====================
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
      package="org.example.video_4"
      android:versionCode="1"
      android:versionName="1.0">
    <application android:icon="@drawable/icon" android:label="@string/
app_name">
        <activity android:name=".video_4"
                  android:label="@string/app_name"
android:theme="@android:style/Theme.NoTitleBar.Fullscreen">
            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
                <category
android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
            </intent-filter>
        </activity>

===========> here is where I think the video activity is defined

       <Activity android:name=".Videos"
                         android:label="@string/video_play"
android:theme="@android:style/Theme.NoTitleBar.Fullscreen">
        </Activity>

    </application>
    <uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="4" />
</manifest>

================================
Here is my touch code this works
================================
    @Override
    public boolean onTouchEvent( MotionEvent event ){
        int xpos,ypos;

        if( event.getAction() != MotionEvent.ACTION_DOWN ){
                return super.onTouchEvent( event );
        }
        xpos = (int)event.getX() / 20;
        ypos = (int)event.getY() / 20;
        if( xpos < 0 || xpos > 39 || ypos < 0 || ypos > 23 || !ready ){
                return true;
        }
        if( videos_to_play[ ( ypos * 40 ) + xpos ] < 8 ){
                video_to_play = videos_to_play[ ( ypos * 40 ) + xpos ];
                Intent a = new Intent( this , Videos.class );
                startActivity( a );     <====== line that causes the error on
running
        }
        return true;
    }

==========
videos.xml
==========
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<FrameLayout
        xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
    android:layout_width="fill_parent"
    android:layout_height="fill_parent">
    <VideoView
        android:id="@+id/vidview"
        android:layout_height="wrap_content"
        android:layout_width="wrap_content"
        android:layout_gravity="center"
    />
</FrameLayout>

===========
videos.java
===========
package org.example.video_4;

import android.app.Activity;
import android.os.Bundle;
import android.widget.VideoView;

public class Videos extends Activity {

        @Override
        protected void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState){
                super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
                setContentView( R.layout.videos );
                VideoView video = (VideoView) findViewById( R.id.vidview);

video.setVideoPath(/*"/LocalDisk/AdBook/v4.mp4"*/"/sdcard/AdBook/
v4.mp4");
                video.start();
        }
}