This is correct,you need to let the user being able to relink your
application.

But it usually means that you are using dynamic linking ( such as dll
or jar on classic java programs ).
Linking with .jar on Android is done at compilation time : in a
dezipped .apk, there is no more separated jars, so you can't relink
it.

If you know a way to do it, I would like to try it !

Can you tell me how to relink "Losing your marbles" with my own
version of the engine ?

Emmanuel
http://androidblogger.blogspot.com
http://www.alocaly.com

Ps: by the way I tried you game : it's nice but I think the difficulty
slope is too big : I'm stucked in the third level !
And you should give the option to remove the vibration...