Thanks Dianne,

I've look at logs and my app is crashing because my RowID value is
null. RowID is record ID that is needed to query sqlite database.
I could post here all my code, but I doubt it would be very useful...
I'll try explaining better with some code snippets:

This is what I execute when user push Authorize button:

consumer = new CommonsHttpOAuthConsumer(CONSUMER_KEY,
CONSUMER_SECRET);
provider = new DefaultOAuthProvider("http://twitter.com/oauth/
request_token",
     "http://twitter.com/oauth/access_token";,
     "http://twitter.com/oauth/authorize";);
String authUrl = provider.retrieveRequestToken(consumer,
CALLBACK_URL);
mWebView.loadUrl(authUrl);

User is presented with login and password fields and there is also
Allow button. When user pushes this Allow button, Twitter sends Intent
(with token and secret) back to my activity. I process this Intent in
onResume method. OnResume runs first, then onCreate. At this point my
RowID is lost. Nowhere in this process onSaveInstanceState was called
because of simple reason, activity is not paused, exited, screen is
not rotated, etc... So, how do I save and retrieve my RowID? Thanks.