On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 10:49 PM, Zsolt Vasvari <zvasv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Since the buyer hasn't repurchased, I hate to think that I've lost a sale
> due to an "internal error."

I haven't seen that error (though I don't really at them too closely). But
given how many people have been complaining over the last, what, 2 years,
about not being able to pay for or download apps it's safe to say we're all
losing quite a lot of sales because the Market doesn't work the way it
should.

> The Market team is truly a disgrace to Google, sorry to say.

Well that's not nice. Market team, on the bright side, I'm sure Apple and
Microsoft absolutely love you :-)