hi,all

I have a question that how to get a service?

I have two different method to set backlightbrightness

1.
IPowerManager pm =
IPowerManager.Stub.asInterface(ServiceManager.getService(Context.POWER_SERVICE));

pm.setBacklightBrightness(0);

2.
PowerManager mpm =
(PowerManager)mContext.getSystemService(Context.POWEER_SERVICE);
mpm.setBacklightBrightness(0);

and I read the source code, that the two method will use the first method.

PowerManager.java

public void setBacklightBrightness(int brightness)
{
        try {
                mService.setBacklightBightness(brightness);
        }catch(RemoteException e) {
        }
}

what is the difference of the two method?

thanks in advance.