That's a bummer but :

- Your competitor seems to be here for a long time, how come you
didn't check before investing monthes ?
- No one knows that your physics is better, no one really compares,
you download a game, you play it
- Your app doesn't show on the market on my nexus one from France. The
other app does
- There's room for everyone, if your game is addictive enough people
will play it
- Be happy, the other apps has evangelized players to that kind of
game, they'll know what to expect and your download rate will be
better
- You know have an incentive to make your game even better,
competition is always a good thing
- I guess your talking about graphism when you say "profesionnal",
then just find a friend, or a friend of a friend who can draw better
than you and go for a fun but less polish style. There's a couple of
game you can find that looks like they are drawn on a page with a
pencil for exemple.

Bottom line : Competition is always good and there's room for
everyone, it's not because they downloaded your competitor that they
won't download yours(quite the contratry actually)...If yours is
better people will notice

Good luck.

Yahel