Hi!
Is there a way to set the background text of an EditText? for
instance, I have a login screen with 2 EditText views, one for
username and one for password. I want the text "Username" and
"Password" be written inside the EditText, and once the user touches
those the text disappears but once user deleted his own entry, text re-
appears.

Is there a property for that or should I implement this on my own with
events and stuff?