I am working on replacing JSON and direct connection to database. I
know using direct connection to database is extremely costly in
android since I need to call on much the java library to so. And the
only replace for such costly processing would be to put the burden
onto something else like a online website handling incoming data and
sending outgoing results. I already have a though on how to implement
this. But as for a replace of the JSON Objects I am not sure what
options are available to me. Is there any thoughts on a substitution
for JSON?