Anyone word on this from google?

I am distributing a pretty popular app and this error has popped up a
few hundred times now in the marketplace crash report. I can't really
do anything for these users except ask them to run something like Log
Collector but it's a slim chance they'll do that (no takers yet).
Looks like something related to google maps missing or some such
thing?:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to instantiate application
com.me.test.ActivityMain: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.me.test.ActivityMain in loader dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[/
system/framework/com.google.android.maps.jar:/data/app/
com.me.test-1.apk]
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.me.test.ActivityMain
in loader dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[/system/framework/
com.google.android.maps.jar:/data/app/com.me.test-1.apk]

Thanks