Abhilash,

I think what Kumar is suggesting is you do more than just ask someone on the
forum to do it for you. There are some things that are probably not good for
a beginner java developer who is also learning java to try to do initially.
Hence, dig in, read, learn.

As he said, the java APIs.. well really the HTTP calls to make, are what you
want to look into. Android has HttpClient, which has been used by many to
make HTTP calls for API access to services. These are sometimes referred to
as REST calls, depending on if the API is a REST api, or just a simple HTTP
api.

Your original post was 5 days ago. What have you discovered in those 5 days?
Google is an invaluable resource in things like this. I am sure you did a
search for Android Youtube API.. how to call youtube from android, how to
post to youtube from android, and so on right?

I have found most of the time I can find examples of code out there.

On the flip side of this, I myself am looking for the "right way" to use
HttpClient to send a binary file to any service. I have my own rest service,
and for the fun of learning am making a simple camera app for my wife..
where by it takes a snap, then sends the image to a service where it will be
emailed out to many people at once. I can't seem to get the actual byte[] of
the image to connect to my service yet. It's probably similar to what you'll
need to do for a youtube post of a video.

The fun of discovering. :)