Now, my question that just popped up in my head is what's actualy
happening when my service receive the SCREEN_OFF event ?
I have a couple of things that are executed at this point (one of them
is unregister the Listener for Orientation Sensor), but how the
Android handle this ?
I mean, always these actions will get the change to comple until the
phone goes in standby ? because this will happens when the screen will
go off, unless the are some PARTIAL_WAKE_LOCKs held by other
applications.
Si it is possible that the Unregister Listener will not finish
properly (something is happening because my service's OnSensorChanged
event is not fired up anymore between SCREEN OFF and SCREEN ON)
because the system buts the phone in standby and the sensor usage will
occurs on my app ?
And this could explain why this occurs only sometimes, maybe sometimes
it happens that there is a PARTIAL_WAKE_LOCK that allows all the
actions to properly complete and sometimes there is not...
Just a theory...