I added the code to set wired mode in
com_android_nfc_NativeNfcManager.cpp. I also added some additional
methods on NFcService so I can conveniently call it from my test
activity. For sending APDU commands in SWP mode, I use another
activity with "TAG_DISCOVERED" action in android manifest, (just like
the tag reader same program) and then use RawTagConnection to send
APDU bytes. Btw I think the SE is GP compliant! When I send the select
command with zero AID (Select ISD per GP, 00 a4 04 00 00) - it
promptly responds back with FCI template! So it looks like we can use
install apps into the SE, once we have the keys? Sorry I'm new to GP
so learning stuff as I go...