I guess I'm just a glass half full kind of guy and presumed they wouldn't
goto all that effort. If they did have to because the browser was broken
then surely they would have made at least a throwaway comment in the blog
about the "flaky" browser as well. But they made no mention at all. So I
assume it works for them... :-)

Maybe we should be asking: Does anyone out there have a *working* browser in
their honeycomb emulator..? And by working, I mean you can browse to at
least one website without it crashing and closing.