Hi Albert, you said that," I have seen that there are
libraries to integrate your app with twitter and post messages, etc ".
I stucked with posting the tweets from my music app while sharing. If
you have any sample codes or related web urls to post the tweets from
android application, can you please forward them to my mail.

thanks
venu