Hi Dianne,

Thanks for your reply. ie, In OWNCONTENTPROVIDER manifest file, I've
included <provider> as follows :

<provider

android:name="com.aspire.android.wikinotes.database.WikiNotesProvider"

android:authorities="com.aspire.android.wikinotes.database.wikinotes" />
In OWNPROVIDERACCESS manifest file, I don't know what I need to include to
access my OWNCONTENTPROVIDER data. :(

NOTE : In OWNPROVIDERACCESS manifest file, I've included <user-permission
android.name = "READ_CONTACTS"> if I've accessed the Contacts Application
database (Contacts.db).

Please help me.....

Thanks in advance!!!
Yasmin