I just had a funny change in behaviour from the Geocoder. So far, I
have used the Geocoder without providing a Locale. I expect it to use
the default system locale, which seemed to be English so far on the
G1. Now, all of a sudden, the results I get when performing a reverse
geocoding request in Munich / Germany, I get "monaco di bavaria" as
the city name which is Italian. As I am in Germany and the G1 is on
English, I wonder why I get an Italian result...

@ Google: Has anything changed on the server side of the Geocoder
which we are not aware of?