I have a listview that gets it's posts from a database. I want the ten
latest entries sorted by the time they where added to the database.
This works, but it always skips the first post until a newer one is
added. What could I be doing wrong?

For this I use the following code:

public Cursor fetchAll() {
        Cursor mCursor = mDb.query(_TABLE, new String[] {_ROWID,
_NAME, _TEXT, _TIME}, null, null, null, null, _TIME + " DESC", "
10");
        return mCursor;
}

Cursor cursor = db.fetchAll();
startManagingCursor(cursor);

ArrayList strings = new ArrayList();
for(cursor.moveToFirst(); cursor.moveToNext(); cursor.isAfterLast()) {
        String name = cursor.getString(cursor.getColumnIndex(db._NAME));
        strings.add(name);
 }
 String[] mNames = (String[]) strings.toArray(new
String[strings.size()]);

 ArrayList strings1 = new ArrayList();
  for(cursor.moveToFirst(); cursor.moveToNext();cursor.isAfterLast())
{
        String name =
cursor.getString(cursor.getColumnIndex(db._TEXT));
        strings1.add(name);
 }
 String[] mPath = (String[]) strings1.toArray(new
String[strings1.size()]);

// André