Sometimes when I uninstall an app, I get a popup dialog that asks me to tell
it why I'm uninstalling.

Does anyone know if this is built into the market or if its a custom
component?
If its built into the market, can we acces the data?

On average I get about a 60-70% retention on my keyboards but I'm interested
in finding out why the other 30% of users cancel the purchase/uninstall.
It looks like its a locale issue for them and less often a device
compatibility issue, but I'm only guessing based on analytics.

- Brill Pappin