Hi,

I have recently upgraded to SDK tools r10 and SDK platform tools r3. At first
everything worked fine, for a couple days. Then I changed very few things in a
layout and in my attrs.xml and the build is now failing in Eclipse. Reverting
the changes didn't help.

R.java is here but the AIDL stubs are not generated anymore. However, everything
works fine when I build from the command line.

My project targets android-8, with android-3 for the min sdk version.

I can't find any useful warning/error when either building in Eclipse (verbose)
or from the command line.

What's up? I got plenty of work to do, and this is about to kill my day.

--
  Olivier