Hello,

We are going to push forward common mobile development trivialization
across platform-boundaries.

Our current experience evolves around Microsoft's platform and hence
around Windows Phone - hence the first technology demonstrations are
built around that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXuX0sIY3Ls

The video demonstrates the absolute trivialization, where an
application development can be made straight from the phone (the
example uses InfoPath to show trivial XML content as a form) - however
we are going to provide more developer-focused examples.

We are focusing to provide support on Android as well, however any
community support or centralized effort would be of great help here.
We are relatively new to Eclipse development environment and our
resources are currently relatively limited.

We can provide all the examples and help on creating the alike
abstractions to support on Android that we are building for Windows
Phone.

Only requirement is Visual Studio 2010 (or 2008) with the tools that
are described within the technology documentation at:

http://abstraction.codeplex.com

Even if we cannot get any interest raised, this post can serve as
heads-up on what should be coming in the future :-)

Happy Droiding,

Kalle