Ok, I've tried everything and this is eating up far too much development
time, Is there anyone with a proper solution to this? I have SDK 2.3 and the
latest ADT on 3 different machines now and R.java wont rengenrate on any of
them so someone else has to have the exact same problem and a solution?

If not is there a way to go back to the 2.2 SDK and previous ADT?