On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 11:20 PM, David Williams
<dwilli...@dtw-consulting.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the reply.  Perhaps I need to revisit PhoneGap.  I did take a
> quick look but didn't get very far with it.

It certainly seems to be a closer match to WebOS development than is
standard Android SDK stuff. Both PhoneGap and WebOS:

-- have all your application logic in HTML, CSS, and JS
-- expose platform capabilities via objects injected into the JS namespace

Now, I haven't looked at Mojo in a while, so it may be my recollection
of the skill sets it uses is fuzzy. In that case, I apologize.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android Training Worldwide: http://commonsware.com/training