*> So the donate key app doesn't actually implement any logic?  *
I actually have mine set up so that if they try to launch the donate key it
will just launch the full version of the app.  If the full version of the
app doesn't exist then I display a dialog giving them the option to go the
market and download it...  That way users don't get confused if they just
purchase the key.

> The mere
> fact that it is an available package on the phone (means that the user
> paid money for the download) is the flag that tells the main app to
> unlock code features?

That is the beauty of the solution.  My motto is "Do the simplest thing that
could possibly work..."

Now, I should point out that AppSwipe! has not yet been updated to use the
LVL... The donate key is still using the old copyright protection that has
been deprecated.

I'm working on a major upgrade of AppSwipe! and after that I'm going to
update it to use the LVL.  I haven't tested it yet but what I plan on doing
is having AppSwipe! implement the LVL but do the license check on my donate
key app.  When I do this the user won't even need to have the donate key
installed on the phone... it will just need to be recorded that they
purchased it.

Thanks,
Justin Anderson
MagouyaWare Developer