Suppose I have one app who's functionality can be accessed entirely through
a single custom view (which does not take up the whole screen, because it
needs to be displayed with something else).

Now suppose I have another app which wants to be able to show that custom
view within one of its own activities.  Both apps are mine.

What is the best way to do this?

Would Fragments be a possibility for this?

Note - I don't want to statically include all the code/resources from the
other app.