Requirement: I'm trying to parse an XML doc from a url (Rest API) using
org.jdom.Document Document = new SAXBuilder().parse(url.OpenStream());
such that I can perform some xpath queries and processing later on.

I'm getting the error: DTD Handlers aren't supported when I try to parse the
file.
I can't use the in-built java API as I am trying to develop my app on Andoid
on 1.5 so I'm using JDOM.

Anyone know how I can parse the XML for m android app?