On Mar 18, 12:56 am, Justin Anderson <magouyaw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Eric,
>
> Are you sure this would not violate any copyright infringements, as Mark
> mentioned earlier?  Sounds like doing this would be treading on thin ice...

Unless you are doing it on large scale or for commerical applications,
who will know? or will bother to sue you?

As far as I know, there were many people who are doing this to test
their application with Google services because they don't have a
Google experience device.
This is not something new, but have been available since Android
1.0-1.5 era. Though I think not many people need to resort to this
poor man method since most have their own Android phone already.
If you run a search, I am sure you will find many guides on this
method.

Have you seen news of anyone being sued or ran into trouble doing
this?
Personally, I have not seen any objection from Google to do this.