Hey there,

I've got a wired problem. I've got a tracking service which sends geo-
data to a server every 5 seconds.
When I run this service on the HTC Wildfire, there are no problems at
all (even when the phone goes standby), but when I use the HTC Desire,
the service seems to stop after 10 minutes standby though there is no
problem with the service when the phone's active.

I will try to figure out the problem with testing some other phones,
but you guys might have an idea where the problem is and I would be so
thankful for every kind of help. I'm stuck on this problem for weeks.

thank you
stefan