If you mean you want to put such a thing in the sliding drawer that you pull
up from the bottom, that is a flat list of apps.  But you can just write an
activity that goes in there, and when your activity is launched show a
folder of whatever sub-activities you want.

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on public
forums, where I and others can see and answer them.