I just wrote Amazon regarding coupons. They replied with a sort of
"no" with some jargon called "deeplink".No idea what that is. Heres
the link they sent me.

http://www.amazonappstoredev.com/2011/02/managing-app-dependencies.html

I am going to write to androlib to see if they would consider offering
coupons. I really need this and I can't set the price to 0 temporarily
because then I can't raise it back up again...

-cellurl