So i maked this:
catch(FileNotFoundException ex){
     Toast.makeText(context, "File Not found", Toast.LENGTH_SHORT).show();
     String x=ex.getMessage();
     Log.d("Carburant", x);
    }

Here is the message i get:
04-04 11:07:20.851: DEBUG/Carburant(377): /alaa.peugeot.settings.dat (No
such file or directory)

So as the log indicated, the compiler doesn't finds the file in the
/data/data...
I maked one other thing, in the copyfile function i maked this:
copyfile(context,*"data/data/
carburant.android.com/files/alaa.peugeot.settings.dat"*,sdCard.getAbsolutePath()
+ "/SDCARD/Carburant/storeddata.dat");

The log message now indicates this:
04-04 11:11:32.771: DEBUG/Carburant(852):
/mnt/sdcard/SDCARD/Carburant/storeddata.dat (Permission denied)

Let's begin to correct the first message :\
Every user will put its name and car mark, so this 2 variables are not
constant!
So, in the menu export code i maked this:
 case R.id.exporter:
         final SharedPreferences preferences = PreferenceManager
 .getDefaultSharedPreferences(context);
String fileName = getResources().getString(R.string.fileName);
 fileDir = "" + preferences.getString("login", "") + "."+
preferences.getString("marque", "") + ".";
    Import myImport = new Import(this,fileDir+fileName);
    //Import myImport(this, fileDir+fileName);
         myImport.transfer();
         return true;

I think that the problem comes from the red line, it's a comment because i
always have an error message on it, but i think that this line can make the
problem solved, we have to import in the "import" function the filedir and
filename, without this line, nothing imported => it can't find the file in
the /data/data...

So please what can i put to import the necessary variables to the import
function(in the other class).
Thank you.