Hi,

I am using ActivityGroup class for one of my tab in my application.

1) There is a tab activity class calling the activitygroup class.

2) In activity group class i am calling one activity say Activity A which is
a list view.

3) On Activity A item click, I am calling another activity say Activity B.

I need to override the back button functionality in Activity A and Activity
B.

The problem which I am facing is on Activity A it is successfuly calling the
overriden onBackButton method but on Activity B instead of overriding the
back button method, it is calling the Tab Activity's back button method.  I
am not sure why?
I even debugged the code and it never goes into the onbackbutton method of
Activity B.

To resolve this I even tried calling Activity A on back button press of tab
activity which is required.  But the flow come as it goes into activity A
and then from there it goes directly to the First Activity.

I am also using Alert Dialog Box in both of the activity and passing
getParent() as context in the Alert Builder Dialog Box.

Any help in this regard will be great.

Thanks & Regards,
Laxmi Verma