From
http://android.brightstarcorp.com/help.php

Too high outside US. At least in UK they must make some arrangement
with T-mobile or some means.

Outside the US
For Orders shipping outside the US, shipping pricing includes cost of
shipping service and the applicable customs, duties, import and
country specific other fees.
Int'l Shipments         1 Phone
Canada  $ 264.49
UK      $ 171.53