I'm not sure why you're making the assumption you ever will.

Google just aren't set up to handle worldwide distribution of physical
goods efficiently, and I'm not sure that given the current economic
climate it's something they'd set up given that there are going to be
other methods of getting Android devices..

Al.

--
======
company number  6741909. The registered head office is Kemp House,

subsidiaries.