hello everyboday

thank you for your support and sorry for my slowly answer...
it works with a contentResolver and a ContentObserver (code).
do you mean that it isn't for the performance of the device not a good
idea to work with something like that?
thanks in advance

public class BackgroundService extends Service {

        private Handler handler = new Handler();

        @Override
        public IBinder onBind(Intent arg0) {
                // TODO Auto-generated method stub
                return null;
        }

        public void onStart(Intent intent, int startId) {
                super.onStart(intent, startId);

                System.out.println("BACKGROUND SERVICE IS RUNNING");
                ContactsContentObserver cco = new
ContactsContentObserver(handler);

                ContentResolver contentResolver = getContentResolver();

contentResolver.registerContentObserver(Contacts.People.CONTENT_URI,
true, cco);

        }

        private class ContactsContentObserver extends ContentObserver {

                public ContactsContentObserver(Handler h) {
                        super(h);
                }

                public void onChange(boolean selfChange) {
                        System.out.println("SOMEBODAY CHANGED ANYTHING AT THE
CONTACTS");
                }
        }

}