Naina,

I'd see any attempt to by one application to monitor the calls made by
another application outside of a debug environment as a security concern
because those calls may contain sensitive information which I only want
the specified application to use (e.g. passwords for accounts which get
passed through as a data block to the http libraries to be sent over an
SSL connection).

My guess is you're trying to write one of three types of app;
Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, or reverse engineering tool. The first two I
believe should be handled by the platforms existing mechanisms (app
sandboxing and maintaining an app blacklist), and I don't think anyone
is going to do anything to accommodate the third.

But that's just my view...

Al.

--
======
company number  6741909. The registered head office is Kemp House,

subsidiaries.