Excatly that's the problem, i didn't notice it, i just copied it from my
previous project :P !
However, i want to set the image to show after a period, i've maked this:

public void onRegistrationDone(String localProfileUri, long expiryTime) {
                        updateStatus("Registered to server.");
                        Log.d("SUCCEED","Registration DONE");
                        final ImageView iconView = (ImageView)
findViewById(R.id.connected);