Hi

I am having some problems with a WebView (Honeycomb).

My WebView is located in a Fragment, where it is placed in a hierachy
like this:

Fragment
  ReleativeLayout
    FrameLayout
      AbsolutLayout
        AbsolutLayout
           WebView

When I select an input field in the form (And the keyboard appears),
the entire content is moved so that the input field should be visible,
but it isnt!

Everything except the WebView is moved and drawn correctly (including
children to the WebView). Actually it looks like the WebView is moved
(I am able to switch between the fields by touching the screen where I
expect the fields to be moved to). Somehow the WebView isn’t redrawn
after the move, and the inputfields stille appear as they where below
the keyboard.

Does any one has an idea what the problem is?

http://goo.gl/8KpfO
http://goo.gl/sYckQ