The code that I am using is this:

In the method getView of the ArrayAdapter class, when you click in the
title of one of the items, I do this:

 class EventoAdapter extends ArrayAdapter {
        Activity context;
        EventoAdapter(Activity context) {
                super(context, R.layout.listitem_titular, miLista);
                this.context = context;
        }
             public View getView(int position, View convertView,
ViewGroup parent) {

                           lblTitle.setOnClickListener(new
OnClickListener() {

                                public void onClick(View v) {
                                        // TODO Auto-generated method stub
                                   TextView tv = (TextView)findViewById(
R.id.link2_view );
                               tv.setText(la_dire);
                               Linkify.addLinks( tv, Linkify.WEB_URLS );

                                }
                          });
          }
}

When I click labelTitle, the link appeared, and you can click there
and open the url . BUt What I want isn´t this, I want when I click in
the labelTitle to open the url directly, I don´t want to have to click
in the url.

How can I do this?

thank you very much, excuse my english.