Dear Senior Developers :
   I'm a junior Android developer. And i can't understand where the
problem is. As my Message Title said, i can't convince my Project
Manager the RAM usage is so high sometimes.

Here is my Steps and Situation for your reference.

Situation : My APK have 4 Activities and 1 Service. And I will check
my APK status through the function of "Setting".

Step 1 : From "Setting" --> "Application" --> "Running Service".
Step 2 : Find my APK Name, and you can see the RAM Usage and Service
running-time. Normally, my APK will cause about 3 to 5 MB RAM. But i
find the RAM Usage will become to 20MB sometimes.

So i don't know how to tune my APK or how to avoid the Memory Leak
issue. Please kindly to give me any suggestions. Many Thanks.