Thanks Kevin.

Did she give any kind of an ETA on when which orders shall be shipped?
Could you pass me the number of Brightstar? If the doesn't ship today,
I am not going to get the phone -- since my contact would have left
the US before the phone gets delivered.

Thanks, Krishna.
--
http://kpowerinfinity.wordpress.com