While I am not 100% sure, of course, given how poorly most things
related to the Android Market are implement, I would bet any money in
the world that you cannot do what you are asking.

That said, if FB randomly picks some image off the page to show as the
icon, what gurantees you that it won't be, for example, the Twitter
logo that's on the page?