ohhh are the sdk's you are using all checked out?  still I wish you luck in
your battle.  But again..  I think every manual in the book has a hello
world app of how to make a lightapp... I know I would love your audience.
but it would be like a silly move if you sold your house and your family
stops eating because all you can do is a light app....  but what do I know?
but just for the last of my 2 bits on this..  I think google could of
sheened a bit of light your way regarding what there motives were.. but
regardless of it all..  Google©™ can do whatever they want.

ps: Google©™ sign me up for a tech salary asap I know I need it!

Lenn Dolling