geeze after thinking about this for a few minutes longer...  Seems pretty
complex of a app with all your api integrations for a Flashlight...   I
wonder how many of the 6 Million users that you have as your customer base
had issues with your app..  I wonder if anyone really needed a flashlight to
work and then your app did not.... "just a situation"...  I am sure out of 6
million flash light users that there had to of been a problem for
Google©™...  as I wonder how many people used there Real telephones to
complain of such issues etc etc...  how was your tech support for the
6Million users?