I ruled out following things:

* Mediaplayer still works (for Background Loops)
* Increasing the MaxStream doesn't solve the Problem
* Switching refering Context to the most actuall  doesn't solve the Problem
* Commenting out the AudioManager (vor current Volumes)   doesn't solve the
Problem

So even if I use the SoundManager in the most simple way possible the game
crashes randomly after 30sec-5 min
Only  by switching of FX Sounds completely the game runs smooth.

I'm using OGG Files with a very low sample Rate, all around 5-15 kb size,
but i don't think that's the problem here.