Hi,

     I have 3 activites in my application. Exit in menu options.

       This is the code i am using for my exit

   Code for menu options:

             public boolean onCreateOptionsMenu(Menu menu) {
MenuInflater inflater = getMenuInflater();
inflater.inflate(R.menu.main, menu);
return true;
}

@Override
public boolean onOptionsItemSelected(MenuItem item)
{
switch(item.getItemId())
{
case R.id.help:
Intent s=new Intent(MainActivity.this,HelpActivity.class);
 startActivity(s);
 break;
case R.id.exit:
     super.onDestroy();
     this.finish();
     break;
case R.id.about:
 Intent t=new Intent(MainActivity.this,AboutUsActivity.class);
 startActivity(t);
 break;
}
return true;
}

My problem when i click on exit my application is closing but it is still
running in background.
Again i need to go to Settings->Applications->Manage
Applications->Running->my application name. Here i need to ForceClose the
application.

So, please help me to avoid this process and exit application. Any sample
code please.

Thanking you,
Nagu.