Okay, now I tried to read the EXIF infos of my pictures but I stil
have an error, apparently a problem of path.
Here is the code :

File myFile = new File("/sdcard/DCIM/100MEDIA/IMAG0001.jpg");
ExifInterface exif = new ExifInterface(myFile.getCanonicalPath());
exif.getAttribute(ExifInterface.TAG_DATETIME);

The first line causes an error : can’t open ‘/mnt/sdcard/DCIM/100MEDIA/
IMAG0001.jpg’
I tried several different paths, it's strange, all the examples I
found on the web were using this path...
A little help would be great! :)
Thanks in advance.

Axel