HI ,
I ahve tried the achart engine.I followed this link,

http://xebee.xebia.in/2010/08/31/exploring-android-charting-and-graphs-solutions/comment-page-1/#comment-5706

 its very useful.I am able to get the charts now.But I want more
proffessional look to the charts.I want them to be 3 D  and free to rotate
on my finger touch.Is there a way for it , atleast for making them in 3D.-->

Rgds,
Saurabh
"..pain is temporary.....quitting lasts forever......"